Android device users often get anxious whenever they try to find the hidden apps on their Android device. Users often would want to find hidden apps of kids who hide apps on their phone. If you are one of those who would want to find hidden apps but do not know how to, do not worry as through this article, we shall provide you useful information which you could use to guide you on finding hidden apps on Android.
Teenagers often hide some of their apps on their phones which they use to exchange inappropriate stuff through internet. They do this for them to be able to hide these from their parents. Though this act is very common among teenagers, these secret apps could have abusive and dangerous impact on your children. They could be at risk of sexual aggression and bullying. Hence, parents tend to be very protective of their children from the mentioned risks and dangers. One way to do this is by trying to find and monitor these hidden apps.
Nowadays, there are a lot of spy apps which you could access outside of Google Play Store which you could unknowingly download on your phone. These apps could be hidden and could send your data to unauthorized individuals or worst to unauthorized organizations. These hidden apps are difficult to identify especially if you do not have anti-virus app on your device.
Before we go and dive deeper here are some of the most popular secret apps.
Vault is considered as one of the best secret apps for Android phones. It could hide photos and videos. It also has the ability to hide private messages, call logs, contacts and recordings.
This is one of the most used hidden apps which parents and spouses use and install on their children or partner’s phone. This app could track one’s activities. Moreover, it is undetectable and it would be hidden from the smartphone owner. The person who has installed this app could monitor texts, emails, web browsing history and even listen to phone calls.
This app allows the user to text and call anyone secretly. It has the ability to secure texts, contacts, calls, photos, videos and many more.
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone?
- Tap App Drawer icon which is usually found on the bottom-center or bottom right of your home screen. The icon looks like two rows of three dots and squares found on your home screen.
- Tap on the menu icon
- Tap Show hidden apps
- If the option is not available, this could mean that there are no hidden apps.
- To ensure that there are no hidden apps on Android device, tap All
- Go to your device’s settings
- Select Apps or applications
- Tap all and you will see if there are hidden apps.
How to See Hidden Apps Using an Android File Manager
- Download latest version of ES File Explorer file manager from Google Play Store
- Install it on your device
- Open ES File Explorer
- Slide menu drawer right
- Select tools
- Enable option for Show hidden files
- If you want to hide apps, disable show hidden files option
How can I hide apps on Android Phone?
- Go to home screen settings
- Tap hide apps on the menu
- Select app you would like to hide
- Tap apply
How to find hidden tracking apps on Android?
- Go to settings
- Select General
- Select Privacy
- Select location services
- Look for apps that is turned to always
- Delete the app that is not installed by yourself
- Turn off the location service
How to find hidden files on Android?
- Select File manager
- Tap Menu
- Select Settings
- Go to advance section
- Toggle on show hidden files