Forza Horizon is one of the most popular and favorite games all over the world. It is actually a game where players often have to spend more time on the settings menu which is quite a unique thing for games. The reason why you would need to spend more time in the settings menu of this game as by tweaking the settings, a lot of improvements could be made which could make or break the results of your game.
One of the most important factor which has changed in Forza Horizon 5 is its driving system – enhanced braking system. In this game version, it is much difficult to reach dead zones when you pull the left controller trigger. Hence, you will have to change the settings for you to have help in controlling your vehicle in being able to de-accelerate it.
Here are our favorite settings for braking:
- De-acceleration Axis Deadzone Inside: 5
- De-accelartion Axis Deadzone Outside: 1
Forza Horizon 5 Best Controller Settings
Though this game could be played on Xbox and PC, this game is played more often on Xbox controller. The reason is because Xbox controller provides players changes to direction, deacceleration, acceleration when driving. Yes, getting as much as driving assistance is always advantageous and nice when playing. However, this would also depend on the settings that you are using.
Horizon 4 controller settings could be subjective. It could be amazing for others while it could be worse for other players.
Here are some of the best controller settings:
But before we go into that, first, you will have to open Forza Horizon 5, access the settings menu, go to advanced controls and create the following changes:
- Steering Axis Deadzone Inside – 5
- Steering Axis Deadzone Outside – 100
- Steering Linearity – 5
- Acceleration Axis Deadzone Inside – 5
- Acceleration Axis Deadzone Outside -100
- Deacceleration Axis Deadzone Inside -5
- Deacceleration Axis Deadzone Outside -100
Here are settings for players who are using driving wheel
- Clutch Axis Deadzone Inside – 0
- Clutch Axis Deadzone Outside – 100
- E-Brake Axis Deadzone Inside – 0
- E-Brake Axis Deadzone Outside – 100
- Vibration scale – we recommend 0.3
We hope that through this article, you were able to get useful information about changing settings of Forza Horizon 5. These settings would definitely affect positively your gameplay.