Everyone wants to look and feel good and beautiful. However, it also comes with a price. Going to the salon to get a haircut, massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and waxed are a bit expensive especially if you need to do it regularly. However, there are some ways to save by doing it yourself at home. For example, you could wax yourself at home by using a wax warmer. The process is actually made simple, easy, convenient, clean and cheaper.
Wax warmers are used to heat the wax that is needed to take out unwanted body hair. It is cheaper and could burn or heat your wax longer than candles. It is flame free, does not release chemicals and it also provides professional-like results. It is safe to use and allows you to control the scent levels.
Depending on your needs, there are different types of wax warmers. Either you need a quick or thorough waxing, salon or home use, battery operated or power machines, there is definitely a wax warmer that will address and suit your needs.
The following are our recommendations for best wax warmers:
GiGi is one of the best and most popular wax warmers in terms of reliability. It is known for its high quality and great, positive reputation. It is easy to use and safe as well. It allows its users to see what is happening inside the machine through its top lid. This is an important feature that allows you to keep an eye on your wax to make sure nothing gets mixed in it. The machine could accommodate large amount of wax. It is durable and stable to use. The downsides of this machine, however are that you could not bring it everywhere because it is not portable and the warming process takes longer compared to other wax warmers.
This wax warmer machine is easy to use and is recommended for those who are novice in waxing. It is designed with a removable wax pot and has copper wirings. Through it, you could use wax beans.
Lifestance warms the wax fast and it has a thermostat temperature control. This way you could control the temperature and is an added safety feature as well. This machine has a long life span.
Wokaar could melt wax faster compared to other wax warmer machines. It has a removable wax bucket that serves as a safety feature that allows removal of hot wax to the area it was applied. It ensures that the wax is not split and eliminates burns. Wokaar also comes with a lid and this lid is important as it also eliminates the risk of getting your wax contaminated. Note that once your wax has been contaminated it will be less efficient and effective.
4. Salon Sundry
Salon Sundry is one of the best wax warmers. It could accommodate any type of wax products- canned wax or beads. It also has a thermostat control which ensures constant temperature. This feature provides convenience of you not having to adjust the temperate from time to time. This machine also comes with a removable wax container which allows you to use for your canned wax.
This machine is easy to clean and has a lid that ensures your wax will not get contaminated. Also, its size is huge enough to accommodate large capacity.
If you need quick heating wax warmer, Yeelen is the best for you. It heats quickly and is perfect for wax beads. It could heat your beads in less than 8 minutes and you are good to go. It also comes with a great temperature range of between 160 degrees and 240 degrees Fahrenheit. This means it could accommodate different types of wax. Thus, making this machine very versatile. The downside however is that this machine does not have a lot of safety features that most of wax warmers have.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Wax Warmer
Before purchasing your personal wax warmer, you will have to consider a lot of things to ensure that the one you are purchasing would best suit your needs. You will need to see and know the different methods of wax warming and you will have to realize that the best method to warm or heat wax is through the use of an electric wax warmer.
If you choose an electric method of heating wax, you will come to a conclusion that it has many advantages such as it being easy to use and clean. Aside from that, you will also have to consider the following factors:
- Material – When purchasing a wax warmer, you will need to ensure that it is made of durable material as some versions cannot handle high temperatures and could cause for the machine to melt or have some overheating problems.
- Type – There are different types of wax warmers but in this article, the only type we had featured as electric warmers. It is the most recommended type of wax warmers for salon and home use.
- Power Source – You will have to consider the manufacturer’s specifications for power level of the appliance. Note that most wax warmers are not compatible with 220v to 240v power outlets.
- Size – Another important factor you need to consider is its size. If you are just waxing a small portion, it is recommended to purchase a compact, smaller model. Also you will need to consider that the standard size for a normal wax portion per use is 14oz.
- Price – Though it is important to check the features before purchasing, you will also need to consider if it is within your budget. There are some machines that are offered in package deals wherein they provide your first supply of wax.
- Make – One of the most important factors is the make-up of the appliance as it involves safety. Cheap versions could malfunction and could cause harm. It is suggested to purchase a reputable brand with a warranty service. After all, beauty and hygiene are great personal investments.
Once you have taken all factors and features into consideration, it will be easier to purchase a reliable and great wax warmer that will do its job for you in an easier, more comfortable, convenient, efficient and safer way.
As they say, beauty is a great investment, so what are you waiting for? Go choose and purchase one that will best suit your needs.